Monday, August 17, 2009

May/June 2009: Kitchen Art Nook to Bookcase/Winerack





The small photo with the turquoise paint is the "before" photo from the realtor's website when I bought the house. Then a couple of construction progress photos, and a finished bookcase photo.

I still need a pendant light of some kind for the top -- there is a glass blowing studio by my sister's house in Wisconsin that I am wishing I had ducked into when I was home this summer. I have looked in stores here, and on a bunch of websites, but the ones I like are vey spendy! I will probably find something at a local arts festival and just know it when I see it! Meanwhile, if you find anything great, let me know.

A full wine rack brings me the same comfort as a stack of unread books awaiting me. Stop by for a glass with me!

No comments: