Friday, April 8, 2011

Potting Table Progress

I wrote about my dreams for a potting table area in this post: http://my1929tudor.blogspot.com/2011/03/potting-table.html

I've made a small bit of progress -- I at least got things moved into their new locations.

New organization behind the shed




Pots relocated...


Goal is to find/build something similar to this!
I haven't had any luck finding what I like on Craig's List.  I think I may look into getting some relcaimed lumber and just building one.  There really isn't much to it...  The store in FW where I bought my dining room table had a zillion old sinks.  I didn't price any of them -- who knew I'd want one of those -- but I can't imagine they would be very expensive.  I don't want it to be all that pretty... rustic would be better.  I'll know it when I see it...

No comments: