Monday, February 21, 2011

Giddy

This morning I got  a phone call from Mark at the steel fabrication company.  When could he come to scope out where they will be installing the steps?  My answer?  "I am at your disposal."  He said he could be at my house in 40 minutes.

And he was.  He was a great guy and basically told me not to worry about anything and that they would be at my house at 8 a.m. on Wednesday morning if that was okay.  Okay?  Is it okay?  Um, yes.  I am very okay with Wednesday morning.

He is a little concerned about my overhead power lines in my backyard and how they will get under them.  And he said he isn't sure the 18-wheeler that will deliver one of these

will even fit down my street.  He said they may have to park the truck somewhere nearby and drive the Sky Trak to my house.  Amusing.

Lumber is being delivered Wednesday. 

Vic and The Magic Van will be at my house Thursday morning for lumber installation.

I'll probably barely sleep Tuesday night.

No comments: