Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Scoff at Five!

And move on to six!  I think I am liking the really dark green, which sort of scares me.  But my livingroom does sport very bright sunlight -- especially in the morning.  And I think a dark color could complement my brown dining room well.  My (ugly) painted window trim would certainly pop!

The lighting in these photos is terrible -- it wasn't the height of the sunshine-y day when I took them.



Ah, yes, the poor painted mirror frame.  That will change!
Here we have "soothing green tea" then "buttercream" and then "truly olive."




I've thought briefly about picking up the more turquoise-y color in the fabric instead of the green, but I don't think there is enough of it to work. Maybe turqoise will be seven... I'm becoming good friends with several Home Depot paint department employees. Maybe they will give me my own orange apron...






If you dare to form opinions from poorly lit photos, I would love to hear your thoughts!  I am in a quandry.  And I really want to finish this project over the coming long holiday weekend.

No comments: