Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Living by Lists


Everyone who knows me knows that I love lists. When things are really hectic, I actually have a list of my lists. I know, I'm a geek. But I am an organized geek! And since I am living in a perpetual project (happily) it will come as no surprise that I have a list of projects. Well, two lists: The Short List (mildly urgent) and The Long List (longer range.) The lists get re-written regularly -- partly because they get messy with things being crossed off, but mostly because the font needs to be smaller so that there is room to add things to the lists. This sheet of paper lives on the swinging door between the dining room and the kitchen. And if I ever wonder how I will spend my day, I just lean on the counter and contemplate the lists. Usually that leads to a trip to Home Depot. (Sometimes it leads to "Date Night" which can ALSO mean a trip to Home Depot. -- That's a little joke for Peggy!)

No need to point out to me that The Short List is longer than The Long List. Many have come before you. :::laughing:::

This would probably be a good place to add the "PayPal" link that BlogSpot offers. KIDDING.

Until next time,
Project Girl

No comments: